6 in stock
Displaying scale speed for each passing train, the speedometer will flash the speed and sound an alarm for trains over the speed limit (set by the user) - just like a highway speed trap!
The speedometer sports a bright red 7-segment LED readout with 0.55" high digits.
A single button push displays speed records and other statistics.
- Displays a passing train's scale speed (3 MPH - 400 MPH) for all scales
- Perfect for speed matching locomotives
- Realistic display action mimics a highway speed trap as trains pass
- Flashes the display and triggers alarm when train is over speed limit
- Push button reports last train speed, train count for session, high and average speed for session, and all time high speed record
- Includes photo sensors to detect trains in typical room lighting
- 200 mA output drives LEDs, motors, relays when over the speed limit
- Faceplate/circuit assembly with a template for clean fascia installation
- Screw terminals for all circuit board connections
- Adjustable speed limit and photo sensor separation
- Easy set up for metric distance and kilometers per hour (KPH)
- Auto-adjustment ensures the best photo sensor performance
- Power Supply: DC (9-12 V) or AC (7-9 V), 100 mA required
- HotShot Speedometer Faceplate/Circuit Assembly
- Photo Sensors (2)
- Fascia Template
- Product Manual
- Included photo sensors work in most lighting conditions.
- For very low light conditions, the HotShot may be used in conjuction with the NightScope Instant Response infrared detectors.