UR90 IR Receiver Unit
Go tetherless with Digitrax wireless operation.
The UR90 is the IR receiver unit and allows your throttles to function much like a television remove with line of sight operation.
All you need to make your Inrfa-Ready throttles tetherless.
Note: Most layouts require more than one UR90 because Infrared is line of sight and the UR90s must be able to "see" the signals for reliable operation. Recommended for indoor use only.
- Plug 'N Play with any LocoNet system
- Just add one or more UR90s to enable infrared operation
- Most Digitrax throttles are Infra-Ready
- Supports approximately 10 Digitrax IR throttles
- More UR90s my be added to increase functionality of Infrared Operation
- Requires 12-14 volt PS14 type power supply
- One RJ12 6 pin Throttle jacks in the front of the panel for hooking up throttles and other LocoNet devices that do not use RailSync
- Two RJ12 6 pin LocoNet jacks in the back of the panel for hooking up LocoNet devices that use RailSync
- Gives your layout a professionally finished look
- Indicator LED that shows the power state of a local track section
- Two #6-32 right angle screw terminals for local track connections for power and diagnostics