For small and big model railroads. With a few or with lots of locomotives, points and signals.
Both manual controls offer the same range of functions, but their handling differs: While the LH100 is equipped with 22 keys, the LH90 is equipped with a large rotary knob, a toggle switch for the direction of travel, and only 8 keys. The choice between rotary knob and keys is really a matter of taste. While the rotary knob and toggle switch of the LH90 are especially practical during operation, the LCD display of the LH100 facilitates the setting of features and programming of decoders.
- Up to 9999 digital motor vehicles and 1 analogue locomotive
- Four-digit adresses available
- 14, 27, 28 or 128 speed steps
- Switch up to 29 functions for each locomotive
- Multiple-traction and double-traction
- Connect up to 31 input devices to our universal input bus XpressNet
- Programming on programming track or in operational mode (PoM)
- Up to 1,024 points, signals and other magnetic articles can be switched
- Feedback bus is available to connect feedback modules and switch decoders that support the feedback function
- Both sets meet power requirements of up to 5A
- Add an infinite number of additional amplifiers for higher power requirements
The two professional sets SET90 and SET100 come with a LZV100, a combination of amplifier and command station, as well as a manual control.
All components of the StartSETS are, of course, also available separately.