LokSound V4.0 Micro Electrical Ratings & Specifications
||5 to 21
||0.98 x 0.42 x 0.15 inches
||25.0 x 10.6 x 3.8 mm
||1.8 Watt, 4 Ohm load
||4 - 8 Ohms (4 recommended)
||4 @ 150mA each (280mA total)
||4 options (see below)
Every LokSound V4.0 Micro decoder includes a 16 x 25 mm (0.63 x 0.98 inches) oval speaker with enclosure.
LokSound V4.0 Micro Interface Options
Features Common to All LokSound V4.0 Micro Decoders
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices
- On-board capacitance for smooth operation
- Supports 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
- Supports short (2-digit) and long (4-digit) addressing
- Up to 29 function keys are supported
- Supports all DCC programming modes, including Programming on the Main
- Low-power design allows programming on program tracks without additional boosters
- RailComPlus support
- Decoders can switch automatically between the DCC, Selectrix and Motorola protocols.
- DCC mode works with DCC brake systems as well as the Marklin brake system.
- Selectrix mode works with all established DCC, LG100, ABC brake systems with asymmetrical DCC signals, braking on DC with switched polarity, and Selectrix diode brake systems.
- Motorola mode works with Marklin control stations 6020, 6021, delta, mobile station and central station.
- Operates on analogue DC.
- Reprogrammable sound files with any "LokSound Select", "LokSound V4.0" or any custom sound files using the LokSound Programmer
- Multiple whistles/airhorns
- Playable whistle
- 8 channel sound
- Synchronized brake squeal
- Manual notching
- Individual sound effect volume control
- Dimmable Light (50%)
- Fade In/Out (simulate oil lamps)
- Firebox Flicker
- Smart Firebox Flicker
- Single- and Double-Strobe
- Rotary Beacon
- Prime Stratolight
- Ditch Lights (Types I & II)
- Mars Light
- FRED (Flashing Rear End Device)
- Flourescent Lamp
- Energy Saving Lamp