BigSound Computer Interface Kit
The Computer Interface connects to the BigSound™ 2K2, P5, PB9, P8 and PB11 systems, enabling folks to adjust settings and parameters to suit their preferences.
Select from a library of over 70 American and European sound sets, including steam, diesels and electric locomotives, gas-powered vehicles, streetcars, rotary snowplow, sound effects and more!
All programming adjustments can be made without ever removing the sound board from the locomotive!
- All individual sound volumes, including those for the Bell, Whistle, Forward Whistle, Reverse Whistle, Stop Whistle, etc.
- Chuff Rhythm
- Turbo On/Off and Volume for Diesel
- Chuff Cut-Off
- Alter the sound of the Chuff with volume control for each level of Chuff
- Settings for EACH Rev of a Diesel
- Over 25 settings just for Chuff
- Over 30 settings just for Diesel Revs
- and much more!
- IBM compatible computer running Windows 95 or newer
- 175 MB of disk space (if you wish to install all the ROM files)
- USB port (Phoenix USB Interface requires Windows 2000 or newer, Windows 98SE is NOT supported although the software itself will run on older Windows versions.)
- Power Supply for powering the sound board