3 in stock
Programmer and Analyzer
Excellent tool for all DCC users.
Plug in a new decoder before installation to verify all of its functions before use.
Easily perform programming and decoder read back functions.
Program, read back, or test decoders by using a section of track or by plugging a decoder into the 8 pin NMRA socket enclosed on the Decoder Dr.
Decoder Dr. offers MRC's Unique TESTING FEATURE and all these additional features:
- Easily read and program DCC decoder CVs
- Reassign DCC decoders addresses
- Reset DCC decoders to factory defaults
- TEST decoders including CVs such as:
- speed control
- head lights
- flash rates
- all 28 functions including bells, horns, etc.
- Backlit LCD display
- Built-in NMRA 8-pin decoder socket
- Works with all NMRA compliant decoders & locomotives in Z, N, HO, O, and G scales.