1 in stock
LocoBuffer USB (Revision N)
Connect your computer to your LocoNet bus with this item, which features USB connection to your computer and a standard modular jack for your LocoNet bus cable.
Revision N DOES NOT provide LocoNet termination.
- USB Rev 1.1 and 2.0 compliant with type B input
- 96 bytes of data buffering in each direction
- Digitrax LocoNet certified
- Linux, Mac, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1 32/64 bit Drivers
- VCP (Virtual Com Port) Drivers support the RS232 Serial interface used by popular Model RR software
- 2,500 VAC digital isolation between LocoNet and computer
- Automatically powers down with the host computer to conserve battery power on laptops
- Boot Loader allows firmware upgrades over USB connection
- 57,600 Baud interface speed with hardware flow control
- Compact size (1.5 x 2.25 x 0.75 inches)
- No power adapter required